Saturday, March 24, 2018

Supplies for My Shoot

        For my magazine, I want a specific look and specific props for the images and layouts (the table of contents and two page spread).  In one of my previous blog posts, I researched the different supplies that I would need for my shoot.  The other day, I went to the craft store (both A.C. Moore and Michaels) looking for the supplies that I wanted/needed for my shoot.  I wanted to get my supplies a week or so before the shoot so that I was prepared and had everything I needed for my official photo shoot to go well.  Let's just say I was majorly disappointed with what both A.C. Moore and Michaels had.  I looked for what I wanted, but what I found wasn't what I was envisioning for my magazine.  I'm hoping later this week that I go out again to look for my supplies, I really hope I don't have to change my idea for my official photo shoot, especially since it's coming up pretty soon.



          But, at A.C. Moore I did find the poster board that I wanted.  It was the perfect color (the one that I wanted for the background for my cover photo) so I guess one positive thing came out of looking for supplies for the photo shoot.  I also picked up a white poster board just in case I might need it for something during the photoshoot.  I got some of the fake flowers I wanted, I could only find white ones, not the red or golden yellow, so I'm probably going to look in Hobby Lobby because it usually has a huge variety of fake flowers.  There aren't any other supplies on my list, so now I am just on the look out for the rest of the flowers that I want for my photo shoot.  Other than that, I think I am prepared to finally start my official photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment