Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Final Supplies!!! Finally

          I finally got around to Hobby Lobby and they had exactly what I wanted!!  I originally only wanted white, yellow, and red flowers but they had beautiful burnt orange flowers that I thought would go perfect with my idea for my cover page!  I also went to Dollar Tree to get some cheap makeup, I ended up getting some mini eyeshadow palettes, a lipstick, and some clear mascara.   The rest of the makeup and brushes I added to my supplies I already owned.


         After getting all of my supplies together, I set up my first photo that I wanted to take: my cover page.  I was super worried about this because my cover page, in my opinion, is the most important part of my magazine.  My cover is the first thing people will see, so I wanted to make sure my cover would be as perfect as I could get it.  The flowers that I bought all came with stems, they were in a bouquet.  I wanted just the flower so instead of cutting off the tops, I was able to just pull them off and the process went by super quick!



After getting all the flowers off the stems, I started playing around with how I wanted the flowers laid out on the pink poster board.  I tried three different layouts, and I ended up liking the first two, so when I start taking my cover page photos I'm going to start with the layout in the first picture and I'll go from there.




Other than that, I think my photoshoot will go well! I'm crossing my fingers for my cover page photos to turn out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment