Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cover Page Photo Shoot

         I finally started my photo shoot and I couldn't be happier!  I finally got all of the supplies that I needed so it's a relief to start my photo shoot after so long of planning and research.  So I started out with all of the flowers laid out on the left side and my model leaning with her head to the left (so you could see the blush contour).  I'm not sure if I loved this layout of the flowers, but I like how the blush contour was accentuated.



          Obviously my pictures will look different because these are the unedited versions, but I do like how they came out, I just don't think I love them.  I'm still going to edit these pictures with my Adobe Lightroom preset I made, but I think I'm leaning away from these pictures.
I then tried my other flower layout that I made in my last blogpost, and I like this one way better for the cover page that I originally envisioned.



          These pictures are definitely better (I think the top one of these two is my favorite).  I'm really excited to edit these pictures on Adobe Lightroom.  I am probably going to end up using one of these pictures for my cover page, I'm pretty happy with how they came out.  All I have left to do is my photo shoot for my table contents and double page spread and then I can start editing all of my pictures (which I'm super excited about!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment