Friday, March 16, 2018

My Next Step

          I like my preset on Adobe Lightroom, I'm super happy with how it turned out, I even looked up special features on Adobe Lightroom. I started using the collection option, so I could keep all of the pictures for this project in one collection, keeping me more organized with this project.  I love learning new things from doing this project!  My practice photo shoot definitely helped me have an idea of what to expect for my official photo shoot.  I feel a little more prepared for my official photo shoot, but I do think I want to make some changes to my pictures.  I want to keep my preset that I made on Adobe Lightroom (it also took me awhile to make so I really want to use it) but I think I need to change something about the pictures.  I like the pictures, and I think they were a good start, but I don't love them.  I didn't fall in love with them at all, even after using my preset on Adobe Lightroom.

          My practice photo shoot went well, I just don't think it's everything that I thought it was cracked up to be.  I don't think the vision I had in my head will work out, so I'm going to have to go back to square one.  Also, I thought my lighting for my pictures were fine, but Im looking back at them and I don't love them.  I did some research about natural and artificial light which will definitely help me for the official photo shoot.  In this article, it perfectly displays the pros and cons of using natural/artificial light, which will help influence my official photo shoot because I want it to come out perfect.  This article made me feel a little better for when I choose what light to use for my photo shoot.  

          Other than that I think it's smooth sailing until my official photo shoot.  Next week, I'm going to get my supplies that I need for my photo shoot (I'm hoping the store I go to has everything I need/want).  From the article I read, I don't think lighting will be as much of an issue anymore, especially since I know what angle I want my camera (an aerial shot).  I have my preset already made and ready to use on Adobe Lightroom.  I am so ready to start my official photo shoot, it's going to go great (hopefully!).



Citations:

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2018, from https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic/features.html

Natural Light Versus Artificial Light: Which is Better? (2016, May 30). Retrieved March 12, 2018, from https://digital-photography-school.com/natural-light-versus-artificial-light-which-is-better/

No comments:

Post a Comment