Friday, April 13, 2018

Table of Contents: FINAL

My table of contents is finally done after a ton of changes and redo's to this project.  All of my pictures came out good, and I was super happy with the way they turned out after I finished editing them on Adobe Lightroom.  Here are some of the edited photos:







My favorite picture is the one with the smashed lipstick because I feel like I was able to capture the detail perfectly and it is lit really well.  As I said a few blogposts ago, I knew what kind of layout I wanted for my table of contents, having found an inspiration on Pinterest.  I started to edit my table of contents, and the more I continued to edit, the more I hated the way my table of contents was turning out.  It was so bland and boring that I couldn't bring myself to edit it anymore because I hated it so much.  I completely scrapped my original layout, and went on Pinterest again to find some inspiration pictures.  I was looking for a table of contents that integrated a lot of pictures, I wanted to make sure all the photos that I took for my table of contents were utilized.  I finally found a table of contents inspiration and I really like it.


This is where I took my inspiration from, and I liked it so much better than my previous layout.  I was able to use most of my pictures from my photo shoot which I was super happy about because I am extremely proud of how they came out.  After a few hours of putting together my new table of contents I got here:



This is my final table of contents and I am pretty happy with how it turned out in the end.  For each different featured story, I made the page number and title bolder if they held importance (my main cover line is the biggest/boldest one, my other sell lines are bolder and bigger than the other featured stories).  I love the detail on all of my photos, and how my table of contents is simple, but definitely is a blast of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment